ACTIVATE YOUR LEGACY
TOP THREE REASONS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS THE 2017 NATIONAL KEYSTONE CONFERENCE:
1. It’s the 50th Anniversary of the National Keystone Conference! This year’s conference will celebrate its milestone in some huge ways – some will be a surprise – so get excited!
2. You will join the biggest and best-ever National Keystone Conference, as 2,500 Keystoners and advisors take over the great city of Chicago!
3. You’ll have high-energy and engaging leadership experiences from expos to workshops, off-site experiences and a ton of fun activities designed to reinforce Keystone’s four focus areas.
The National Keystone Conference is Boys & Girls Clubs of America’s premier teen conference. The conference provides Keystoners with positive opportunities to engage and socialize with peers, explore teen issues relevant to their lives, and develop skills to support and enhance service and leadership efforts in their Clubs and communities. Objectives 1. Develop and enhance leadership skills enabling participants to be leaders and ambassadors in their Clubs and communities in the following Keystone focus areas: academic success, career exploration, community service projects and teen outreach. 2. All conference offerings will focus on three main areas of learning: Activism, Teen Voice and Legacy. 3. Teens will establish positive relationships with peers from throughout the U.S. and around the globe.
On-Site Experiences – Highlights
College, Career & Workforce Development Expo
• College, Career & Workforce Development Expo
- Over 80 vendors representing colleges, institutions and workforce opportunities will be on site at the Keystone Conference
- Thursday, March 2 from 1:00-5:00 p.m.
On Friday, March 3, the program track will provide Keystoners an opportunity to do a deeper dive into issues and topics that interest them.
• Teen Issues & Answers Track: Explore key issues important to the teen journey
• Keystone 2.0 Track: Develop new skills and refine existing strengths to elevate your Keystone Club
• Just for Fun Track: Explore your passions and have some fun!
Conference attendees will engage in different thought-provoking conversations and experiences on Saturday, March 4, including:
• National Project Seminars
• SMART Girls Program and Expo
• Passport to Manhood Program and Expo
• College & Career Seminars